MuleSoft has launched MuleSoft CloudHub 2.0 Following on from the existing success of its existing CloudHub infrastructure, CloudHub 2.0 brings with it a new deployment experience and architecture, based on Kubernetes.
What is CloudHub 2.0?
CloudHub 2.0 offers a more simplified experience to deploy and run MuleSoft applications in the cloud. As a fully managed, containerized managed cloud service, it allows you to deploy and run MuleSoft applications, integrations, APIs and automations quickly to a resilient and scalable environment.
The key elements CloudHub 2.0 offers are the ability to
- Get started quickly
- Leverage lightweight container-based isolation
- Streamline operations
- Implement tighter security controls
Providing a Private Space, this allows the configuration of secure connectivity from MuleSoft to on-prem or other cloud environments. With a simplified interface, VPCs, Loads Balancers and Traffic routing rules can be easily configured, all in one place.
By using Kubernetes-based architecture, every application is deployed as a lightweight container that can scale up and down easily and the introduction of a UI-driven workflow, reduces time and cost.
The built-in ingress load balancer has auto-scaling capabilities, thus reducing management overheads, as well as providing and new Runtime Manager experience, allowing the ability to manage deployed applications to Shared or Private spaces in a single view.
Configuration for outbound traffic is determined by destination and address, providing improved traffic controls with a simplified static IP management. This allows you to define egress firewall rules at the Private Space level.
Benefits of MuleSoft CloudHub 2.0
- Globally supports runtime deployments across 12 regions
- Supports elastic transaction volume with dynamic scaling infrastructure and built-in services
- Using a standardized, lightweight isolation boundary by running each Mule instance and service as a separate container
- Built-in security policies to protect services and sensitive data with encrypted secrets, firewall controls, and restricted shell access
- Help accelerate growth and innovation faster with future-proofed architecture
We are really excited about this new development and look forward to working with many businesses using CloudHub 2.0.